Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I don't really make New Year's resolutions but I do sit down and look at last years goals to see how many I made and if I didn't make them why not?  Did circumstances change or did the goal no longer seem so reasonable?  Then I make new goals.  Among this year's goals are a total revamping of my Etsy storefront. I am not sure what the changes will be but hopefully I will figure it really soon!
Beginning this month I will be teaching some  classes at our local JoAnns.  That will be a new adventure for me. I am looking forward to it and have a couple of people that I know waiting to sign up for one of my March classes already.
2012 was a year of change for us- Brad retired after 34 years with USDA, we cut back on some of our volunteer hours with several local organizations for various reasons and I left my part time work for the Humane Society. So here's to 2013- may it be happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment