When I decided to move my sewing classes into my home studio Brad and I talked about putting in an outside door directly into the studio. His vote was to wait until I had full classes and needed it. My vote was to install the door while my classes were still small so as to cause the least amount of disruption possible. I won! We had a small setback because the lumber company delivered the wrong door, luckily being well acquainted with Murphy's law we had not started on the opening until the door was delivered. Three weeks later the correct door was delivered yesterday but since it is only primed Brad will paint it before we install it. My part in this project is to empty the shelves over and below the counter that has to come out for the door. This is one area that I had not really gone through when I reorganized my studio as a class because let's face it "out of site, out of mind". it will give me a chance to organize and sort though that stuff I guess. Hopefully we can do the work in between my two current sessions.