Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just plugging along

For anyone watching this blog- no you aren't crazy, my logo and header keep disappearing and reappearing It is so much easier to do this on EQ and even easier with a sewing machine. I do not have really great graphic editing software - and at the cost it will be a while before I do. In the meantime paint and Irfan view will just have to do. I am on hold while wading though the tax paperwork needed, at least publicly, behind the scenes my sewing machine is busy. My kids feel like the cobbler's kids, my son needs a new quilt and my daughter is waiting on a new skirt, though in her case she does share the blame equally. Heather has yet to try on the basted skirt and mail it back with the needed alterations. She came home from college last week and forgot the skirt but she is coming home for Mother's day. It will be nice to see her with or without the skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment